Provide your pooch with a posh place to take it easy outdoors with the New Age Pet Eco-Concepts Bunkhouse Style Dog House ECOH101XL.
Available in multiple sizes to accommodate different sized dogs from Yorkies to the Maltese breed, Pit Bulls, Labs and even large dogs like St. Bernards, it is a highly functional dog house that is very sturdy, courtesy of the waterproof eCo-Flex material it is crafted out of. And if you did not already guess, it is an environmentally friendly item, as that eCo-Flex material it is made out of is compiled of 100% recycled materials.
Also insect proof, moisture resistant, and a breeze to clean, this is one must-have item especially since it has a beautiful look, thanks to its Red Cedar décor.
User Reviewed Pros:
- People who purchased the ECOH101XL New Age Pet eCo-Concepts Bunkhouse Style Dog House felt it was extremely easy to set up. Most got it all put together in less than hour.
- Dog owners appreciated the way the dog house looked and thought that it did not take away from the overall appearance of wherever they put it, such as their backyard or patio area.
- Most of the dog owners who bought the dog house thought it was very durable.
- Due to the fact that the dog house was very durable, most owners felt like it would stand the test of time.
- They also felt it provided their dogs, even cats, with a nice place to stay and protected them from the elements.
User Reviewed Cons:
- Even though people felt it was easy to put together, some were not happy with the smaller trim pieces they had to deal with since they were cumbersome and hard to handle.
- After it was put together, it was very hard for dog owners to move it from place to place.
NewAgePet eCo-Concepts Bunkhouse Style Dog House Reviews Overview
The NewAgePet eCo-Concepts Bunkhouse Style Dog House received generally positive reviews from those who left feedback on the item. The lowest review that the dog house received was one star since the dog owner who purchased it had trouble moving it. Other than that one negative review, the house itself averaged 3.6 out of 5 stars. There were some dog owners who gave it 4 stars and a few who really liked it and went with 5 out of 5 stars.
On a whole, even the person who gave the dog house a negative review thought the dog house was tremendously easy to assemble as there were no tools required to do so. Basically, they just took it out of the box and put it together, using only their hands because the interlocking system was so basic and easy to understand. People liked the look of it, though some thought it was a bit bland so they used a stain to spice up its appearance. Additionally, the dog owners thought it was sturdy and were comfortable with leaving it out in the elements without having to worry about it falling apart.
To sum up, most of the dog owners who purchased it agreed that:
- It was easy to assemble, and most were able to do so in under an hour. It even took one person only 15 minutes to put together.
- It was sturdy and would not fall down when left outdoors.
- It had a nice look to it.
- It provided good protection for their animals from the elements.