The Merry Pet Dog Mansion wood dog house is a wooden dog house that pet owners love. It is made from Asian fir and stained with natural color. It is raised off the ground, so the floor and your pet stay dry.
The Merry Pet Dog Mansion is surrounded by a deck with latticework trim. It has a chimney, which gives it a charming touch. It also has a window for ventilation with shades to keep the rain outside. The pet house can be used both indoors and out. It comes in sizes small, medium, or large.
User Reviewed Pros:
- It is very roomy and spacious. It can comfortably fit one large dog or two medium sized dogs.
- It is easy to assemble. It arrives in panels, and can be assembled in under an hour with only a screwdriver.
- The raised base keeps the pets and the pet house dry.
- It is sturdy and well-made.
User Reviewed Cons:
- It is wrapped thoroughly in bubble wrap and foam and takes as long to unpack and unwrap as it does to assemble.
- Users report gaps in the flooring that may or may not be there intentionally. Some users rectified the situation by placing carpeting over the flooring.
- It is fairly expensive.
The Merry Pet Mansion Wood Pet House Reviews Overview
The Merry Pet Mansion Wood Pet House is well loved by pet owners. Purchasers love the luxurious wood exterior complete with deck and chimney. The construction of the Mansion is sturdy and seems to be durable. Most owners who purchased the house felt that although it was expensive, the durability and overall look of the house made up for the higher price.
Those who purchased the Mansion Pet House were impressed with its spaciousness. Even owners of very large dogs stated that their dogs fit comfortably inside, and two smaller dogs can rest inside the Mansion easily.
Almost everyone who reviewed the Mansion remarked on the following:
- How easy it was to assemble. It arrives in panels, and can be assembled quickly. The only tool needed for assembly is a Philips’ screwdriver.
- A few reviewers mentioned that the product is quite thoroughly wrapped in bubble wrap or foam. They stated that this took as long to unwrap as it did to assemble. For the most part, it did not seem to negatively impact the user’s contentment with the assembly process.
Some users reported that there were gaps in the flooring. These users were unsure whether the gaps were an error in construction or an intentional part of the design. Several users stated that they covered the flooring with carpeting to make it warmer and cozier. This did not seem to impact user’s happiness with the product.
Most users gave the Merry Pet the Mansion Wood Pet House five stars. While the product is somewhat pricey, purchasers seem convinced that it is worth its price.
Owners of the Mansion raved about how much they and their pets love it. It certainly does seem to be a very high quality product that pets and owners alike will appreciate for a very long time.